Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Quickie: Catherine demo is now live on XBL and PSN in North America

Catherine for Xbox 360 & Playstation 3
Catherine, "an unprecedented exploration of the pleasures and horrors of love" according to it's publisher Atlus, just released a demo on Xbox Live and PSN (although on XBL you have to be a "gold" member to download).


Catherine seems to be a strange mix of an action-adventure and puzzle game.  Judging from the latest screenshots and trailers I like what I see.  It's too bad I'll have to wait to try out the demo being that I'm not a gold member on XBL.  Atlus set the release date of Catherine for July 26th, 2011.  If you didn't know already Cathrine is also being released in a "Love is Over Deluxe Edition" which includes a Catherine pillow case, "Love is Over t-shirt", Vincent's boxers, Catherine soundtrack CD, and Art Book (if you pre-order).


Catherine "Love is Over Deluxe Edition"
Yes you heard that right, I said Vincent's boxers!  That is one heck of a package. Not only can I think of Catherine as I rest my head on her bosom but I can pretend to be Vincent while wearing his boxers.  Got to hand it to Atlus for bringing us this crazy deluxe edition.

If you are still reading this head on over to your favorite retailer and pre-order Catherine or better yet pre-order it from PlayAsia if you, like me, are a westerner living in Vietnam or Asia (which is probably why you are reading this blog in the first place).

No comments:

Post a Comment