Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

How do I begin?

How do I begin to start posting on a blog that is about everything that I'm thinking, that happens to me, that I come across, or that I find interesting?  Do I describe my blog? Do I just start posting and hope for the best?  Or do I open up with a great story?  Nah, I think I'll skip all that and just say that this blog will be about everything that I'm thinking, everything that happens to me, stuff that I come across and find interesting.  But mostly about my time in Vietnam.  My travels as an American in Vietnam, the food, the sights, the people.  I'll also be discussing my interests in video games, technology, and automobiles.  So yea stay tuned; I hope you find my dribble interesting enough to warrant a subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment